How to reduce/remove the scars between my nose and upper lip? (photos)

I got the scars in Jan 2015, I was scratched by my glasses when playing basketball. The scars are raised a little bit. I've consulted some doctors and was given the options: Surgery to cut the scars and sew them again (risky) Inject something to make the scar more flat Micropen treatment: the doctor said the improvement was at most 20% I really would like to get rid of my scars, it seems these options are not the best to achieve my goal. Please let me know if you have any suggestion thank you!

Lip scars on the face

I would recommend surgical scar revision, IIT, and Plato's Scar Serum to improve your lip scars.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Surgical Revision

this type of scar needs lasers, microneedling/PRP and medical tattooing. I suggest you see an expert for a treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.