I hate my veneers (Photo)

I was expecting my veneers to look like the mock up ones my doctor sent me home with until the final veneers were ready. He ended up not liking the way the final ones fit and took all of them out except one. He rounded the tip a lot on the veneer left. When the second final set came in I didn't realize that one of my front teeth was square and the other rounded. I don' t think my smile is proportionate or right. I also feel there is nothing that can be done to correct this is there?

Porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

The best thing to do is return to the dentist who placed your veneers to discuss your concerns. I always recommend okaying your restorations before having them permanently bonded. That way, any necessary changes to shade, shape and fit can easily be made. I understand that at this point you are probably frustrated but the best option for you is to see you dentist as soon as you can. Believe it or not, dentists want their patients to be happy with their results. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.

Veneers replacement

That issue should be solved by the dental lab that your doctor uses, it is not your doctors fault as he does not manufacture the veneers. Dental lab should replace veneers at no cost.

Jose Alonso, MD, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist