Dental Bone Graft with non adherent gum tissue 3 weeks out. (photo)

My sutures just came out on the posterior side of my bone graft and the gum tissue is totally separated. Is this ok? Should I call my doc or wait to see him in 2 days?

Healing after bone graft

from the picture you have provided it seems that you have a membrane covering the bone graft. The type of this membeane seems to be Gortex ( cytoplast)  which will be removed after 21 days. 

This membrane could be left exposed ,  and it is designed so that new gum tissue grows underneath it to cover the bone.   Once it is removed , the flaps of gum that you are concerned about not attaching , will close up. 

So your healing looks normal. If you are still concerned book a follow up appointment to see your surgeon 

Toronto Periodontist