Is it normal to have a gap in my gums between the sides of the incision after a particulate Bone Graft? (photos)

I had a dental bone graft 2 1/2 weeks ago. The stitches came loose and were removed 12 days post op. I can now see a gap between the sides of the incision - essentially there is a hole in my gums and the graft is showing through. I'm not sure if it is the bone or the membrane they put over the graft. Will it heal or do I need to call my oral surgeon to fix it?

Bone Graft

Without examine it would be difficult to say anything. So you should visit your oral surgeon to fix it.

San Diego Dentist

See your surgeon

It may be nothing, it may not.  If the membrane is a certain material, it isn't a big deal and is designed to be exposed.  Not all membranes are like that.  The best judge is the surgeon that DID it, so give them a call.