Make a round face more diamond shaped? (photo)

I have wide cheekbones and my jaw is kind of wide too with full cheeks. Is there any way that I could make the area under the cheekbones and above the jaw more narrow compared to the cheekbone and jaw width like this particular actress? I like how it ends up making her face look more angular or is this an area that can't be narrowed?

Make a round face more diamond shaped?

Narrowing the cheeks via liposuction or some other fat-removal method is generally not recommended, as it can create a bad and unnatural look as one ages. However, injection of Dysport® can lift the jawline and create a more oval-shaped face overall. As this is an advanced procedure, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Miami Dermatologist

Make a round face more diamond shaped?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts over the past 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Only full, round, feminine shaped cheeks will soften a strong jaw line on a female face.
Hope this helps.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt the face. Cheek augmentation can be improved with fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Perlane.  The jawline can be contoured for further definition and sculpting with liposuction or botox. Fat can also be used which is something I do frequently in my practice. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting to determine what is best. Dr. Emer