Can high cheekbones get lower or be removed naturally without any surgery?

I want to have straight line cheek when people look at the side of my face

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, including Cheek augmentation and  contouring, over the past 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  If your cheeks are too high, full or round on the outside, that portion of the cheek can be gently rasped down using a nasal rasp.  I do not agree nor recommend in-fracturing of the zygomatic arches as a means to narrow the face.  That procedure can cause mechanical issues with impaction upon the Frontalis muscle and there are far better ways in my opinion to make a male face more angular and attractive.
Hope this helps.

Can high cheekbones be lowered or removed naturally without surgery?

High cheek bones cannot be lowered or removed naturally without surgery.  However, there are some non-surgical options to potentially help with your issue.  It may be possible to place fillers below the high cheek bones to help blend them in with the lower cheek and make them appear less high.  An examination or photos of you would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for such treatment.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon