Pigmentation post vampire facial? (Photo)

3 days ago i did the Vampire facial treatment, but the doctor used Dermapen. The redness and swollen should have resolved in few hours, but the next day i see that instead of the redness i got pigmentation! So i returned To the clinic and they said it is inflammation and Will be gone in few days. I am having a really bad feeling about it!! What is that? Will it leave pigmentation?

Pigmentation after Vampire facelift

This shouldn't be a permanent issue. PIH takes at least 3 weeks to be evident. I haven't heard of any long term negative effects from this procedure. There are treatments for pigmentation in the future if needed.