Lipoma all over the body; what is the best treatment?

Hi i am 23 years old and i feel lipoma 20years old but now i have lipoma in my all over the body above 20 pieces and dons't stop for comming so how to stop ? what is the best treatment? What is the causes of comming? Only do operation we didn't have another choices ?plz suggest me

Liposuction and Minimal Incision Method

Hi. You can opt for Liposuction and Minimal incision technique for minimal scars. Please watch the video. It will answer the rest of your concerns in detail. 

Thank you for sharing your question.  You may be suffering from one of the multiple lipoma disorders, such as familial multiple lipomatosis or Dercum's disorder.  In these cases as with most lipomas, the only definitive treatment is surgical excision of the masses.  Hope this helps. 

First, you will need an exam to help establish a diagnosis.  If these are truly lipomas, excision would be the standard treatment.  

Beverly Hills, CA