Apple cider vinegar with lipoma?

i have keep hearing people drink apple cider vinegar to reduce size of lipoma does it really works?

Apple Cider Vinegar and Snake Oil Don't Remove Lipomas

It would be extremely unlikely that this treatment would work as a lipoma is a collection of fat cells that continues to grow. If apple cider vinegar affected this it would also affect all of your fat cells. 
Another wive's tail I am afraid. Surgical excision is the standard way to remove these growths.

#Lipoma - Apple cider vinegar with lipoma?

No - I am unaware of apple cider vinegar being an effective treatment to reduce the lipoma.

Surgical excision is an appropriate method to remove lipomas.  You should be assessed in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can go over the various options for you.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. Alan Engler
Member of #RealSelf500

Apple cider vinegar to treat lipoma

Drinking apple cider vinegar will not improve a lipoma.  There are no safe methods for someone to remove or treat a lipoma by themselves.  Surgical removal is the proven treatment and needs to be done by a trained surgeon.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Apple cider vinegar with lipoma?

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately consuming apple cider vinegar will not reduce the size of a lipoma. Unfortunately the only tried and true curative method is surgical excision.  Hope this helps.