How much is it to get your lips refilled?

I got lip injections 2 months ago and would like them a bit more plump since they gone down a bit. I paid 500 so would i have to paid that again just for a refill?

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Surgeon's offices have different standards of operations so I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the process to refill the injectable.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your excellent question. Each plastic surgery practice will have their own policies but in general you will need to purchase a full new syringe for your touch-up.  Any leftover filler can be used for another part of the face.  Hope this helps.

Price for Refilling Lips

Dear hollyy1:

The price for refilling of lips varies according to the type of filler, amount of filler used and skill of injector.  All the best.

Lip Fillers and Amount Needed

Lip fillers with Restylane or Juvederm will give you a lovely result.  The amount of filler needed for your "touch up" will depend on how much product you need, which one, and the skill and experience of your injector.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip injections - cost

In general, practitioners will charge based on the amount of product, the amount of time to do the injection, and their skill level.  I suspect that you would have to pay again, but the price for the touchup will probably depend on how much work needs to be done.

Getting the Lips You Want

Prices will vary with practitioners. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Please see an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip Injections

Having a second treatment is based on the practice. Schedule a consultation or a follow up appointment to discuss your concerns. 

Lip need reinjection/top off

This is usually individualized per clinic. I charge the same amount as the original injection because it is basically the same on my part to do this as the original injection.

Steven F. Weiner, MD