Is It Possible to Make My Eyes Smaller?

I want to have small eyes. I think I have medium eyes, but most of people say that my eyes are big. And I need to have small eyes. Is it possible? I hope it is.

Big eyes

The eyes can appear big for a variety of reasons, including eyelid retraction or buldge proptotic eyes.  There are surgical and nonsurgical options, depending on the problem. Consult an oculoplastic surgeon.

Big eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Making eyes smaller

Hi Melisasunay,

I really need a photo for this one but yes that can be done in some cases.  One of my first moves is to add some fat to the upper lid to create a smaller looking eye but it depends on so many things.  Do you have a photo?

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Making eyes smaller

Hi Melisasunay,

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon