One of my dental implants was fitted not vertically, but a bit at an angle.

This causes me some worries. Could this have future complications in any way? What impact can it have? When I start to bite on it, can the pressure on the implant cause the implant move towards the next tooth's root or lead to implant being loose?

Angled implant

Implants respond better when having vertical forces rather than axial force applied, however there are some abutment angulations used to compensate for this angulation. This does not mean you will have problems in the future. The implant will not move towards the next root. 

Angled Implant

Although axial (straight up and down) positioning is preferred over angled, this does not mean that you will have problems with that implant as long as it does not lead to food trapping in between your teeth or continued bone loss between the implant and the adjacent teeth because of close proximity. 

Implants go where bone is

It is common for implants to be placed at an angle, and this causes no problems at all.  Implants are straight and 10-15 mm long.  If the bone is angled, the implant must follow.  The crown/restoration can compensate for the angulation, just like teeth do.