Is this gaping hole healing properly? (Surgical Extraction + Bone Graft) (photos)

I was taking a shower and made the mistake of lightly "swishing" the water in my mouth. I felt a tug and realized what I did... A hour later I was eating and all my stitches just literally fell out of my mouth. Saturday afternoon got a (Surgical Extraction + Bone Graft) Came out at 1am on the Following Thursday (Had them in 5 days) Please... would really appreciate any help as i'm on vacation and not sure if I should visit a local dentist.

Extraction and bone grafting healing

Hi:

Overall the pictures look fine.  The sutures normally last some where between 5-7 days.  If you are feeling any pain I would recommend to visit an oral surgeon right away.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Oral Surgery

I think you should visit your dentist because it needs treatment before it gets worst. Your stitches is in a bad condition.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist