Is this gaping hole healing properly? (Surgical Extraction + Bone Graft) (photos)

I was taking a shower and made the mistake of lightly "swishing" the water in my mouth. I felt a tug and realized what I did... A hour later I was eating and all my stitches just literally fell out of my mouth. Saturday afternoon got a (Surgical Extraction + Bone Graft) Came out at 1am on the Following Thursday (Had them in 5 days) Please... would really appreciate any help as i'm on vacation and not sure if I should visit a local dentist.

Extraction and Bone Graft Healing

I would visit a dentist to evaluate the area for infection and to make sure there are no food particles getting lodged into the surgical site. They may modify your diet until you return home for further evaluation. 

Miami Periodontist

Extraction and bone grafting healing

Hi:

Overall the pictures look fine.  The sutures normally last some where between 5-7 days.  If you are feeling any pain I would recommend to visit an oral surgeon right away.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Oral Surgery

I think you should visit your dentist because it needs treatment before it gets worst. Your stitches is in a bad condition.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist