When can I see maximum results from picosure? I had 3 and noticed little improvement.

I just had 3 picosure focus for a certain facial scar. They treated the entire face but gave many passes on this certain scar i wanted to improve.I see it has raised but little improvment on the raised pigmented parts of this major scar that i have.Derm says i should continue tx to see max results as collagen will peak 2 wks post last tx & will no longer see major improvement after that.Talked to another derm but this time she says i can see maximum results after 3 months.So whats the real deal.

Picosure

Picosure is a novel laser technology primarily for tattoo removal but the focus handpiece allows for skin rejuvenation. The results however also depend on the type of pathology and scar. From the published studies the best time to see collagen and elastin deposition is between 3-6 months.

London Dermatologist