What is the difference between Picosure and Picosecond? (Photo)

I am interested in getting a black medium sized tattoo removed that is still pretty fresh. It does have a lot of ink in it but it was done by an amateur so i have slight confidence that it could be removed. I've looked at places in my city and they do picosecond laser treatments but can't find a lot of information about it. is it the same as picosure? if not, what makes them different?

Pico Lasers

Thank you for your question. The Picosure uses picosecond technology. Pico lasers are the most advanced. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths and the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Certain colors respond best to certain wavelengths. It is important to seek an expert. Best wishes. 

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

PicoSure Tattoo Removal

PicoSure uses PicoSecond technology to break up the target (tattoo ink) into particles that are easily eliminated from the body.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD, FACS