Whats the Average Cost of a Chin Implant in Scottsdale, Arizona? (photo)

I have been very self conscious about my overbite most my life. I've been turned down multiple times when consulting for braces - deemed to not be serious enough. I found out I could use a chin implant to enhance my front face and profile. Problem is with cost, I have to option of doing this procedure in Taiwan. However, I like the comfort of having my doctor locally if any complications may rise. Can someone please recommend a doctor with competitive pricing arrangement? Thank you.

Cost of a chin implant?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Chin Implant Prices

A chin implant in Los Angeles can be performed for about $3000 at the low end.  I am not sure that you will be happy with the chin implant, and an exam and a discussion of expectations would be appropriate.