How to get rid of scar on eyebrow? (Photo)

Fairly deep scar on my right eyebrow. The scar is old- from my childhood. As a result of the injury, hair does not grow from the scar area. What treatment options are available?

Severe eyebrow scars

Surgical scar revision and FUE can help improve the eyebrow scars and restore your eyebrows. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Realself100 Surgeon

Scar on Eyebrows -- Laser, Hair Transplant, Surgery

This likely would do best with surgical revision, transplant.  But you could try subcision, fillers and lasers. I suggest seeing a scarring expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How to get rid of scar on eyebrow?

A series of local anesthesia operations. #1 Scar revision with micro BOTOX edge injections. #2 Hair transplants to eyebrow. 

How to get rid of scar on eyebrow?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Now that the scar has matured, the best option at minimizing its appearance is through a scar revision.  Your scar would be excised and re-closed to try and narrow its appearance.  You may lose additional eyebrow hair, but it would hopefully lead to a thin line scar versus the widened one you currently have.  Hope this helps.