Does Viviscal really work for women going through hair loss/thinning?

I am going through a cycle of Telogen effluvium. It's been a whole year now, no improvement. Although there is some regrowth, it usually sheds. Would viviscal help with TE? Does viviscal cause any shedding or have anything that might cause any hormonal change?

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Spironolactone

Yes viviscal works for hair loss and is best in combination with other hair loss treatments.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair growth after using vibiscal

There are many products in the market that claim they are useful for hair loss. This drug has no scientific back up that proves any inmprovement. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Viviscal

There is not clinical evidence that I know of that show that this drug reduces the telogen cycle for Telogen Effliuvium 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon