Is the clear + brillant laser treatment safe on African American skin to help achieve an even skin tone?

I would like to even my skin tone, I have extremely large pores in my t-zone area & I was hoping some sort of laser treatment, such as a clear + brilliant laser treatment would be a good option? I have dark skin and I'm concerned about hyperpigmentation.

Clear + Brilliant is safe in all skin types

Clear + Brilliant when performed by an experienced provider with the appropriate settings is safe in all skin types including the higher Fitzpatrick skin types. I often combine Clear + Brilliant with microneedling for best results. Since microneedling does not generate heat, the risk of hyperpigmentation with it is minimal and so it is even safer then most fractional lasers in darker skin types.