My provisional veneers have been coming off every couple of days. Will it affect my final result? (Photo)

I got provisional veneers on teeth numbers 7,8,9,10 about 3 weeks ago. They have never stayed on for more than a couple of days, Except for the most recent time when my dentist reinforced #9 by adding extra cement on back of it. I can't bite down all the way but they have stayed on. 9 and 10 cement is much whiter even after already decided on the proper color. She had to grind them down inside each time to remove remaining cement. She says not her fault. will it affect final impression

Temp #veneers falling off #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your temporary veneers.  Temporary veneers are made to come off because they are just that, temporary.  Unless your temporary veneers are off for an extended period of time, this should not affect the fit of your permanent veneers. Temporaries are normally made in one piece if multiple veneers are being made.  This greatly lessens the probability of a temporary veneer coming off.  Be sure that you are happy with the look of your permanent veneers before they are bonded. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Temporary veneers

Dear HarleyGirl Bratt, 
Yes, absolutely it will affect your final result. Nothing happens in the mouth without a reason. The temporaries come off, for the most part, due to improper bite forces. It's hard to tell, but it looks like you don't have enough room between your prepped teeth and your bottom teeth. Temporaries should feel and look like your final restorations. Please read the following article to get a better idea:

Valentina Lyssova, DDS
New York Dentist

Likely little effect

Unless they are off for a prolonged time and the teeth move, it shouldn't be a problem.  Once bonded properly they are impossible to remove (unlike the provisionals).

Temps falling off

Thanks for posting the pictures. The fact that the temps keep falling off isn't necessarily a problem. I would encourage you to be certain that you like the permanent veneers before they are bonded. Once they are bonded they are difficult to remove if you don't like them.