Pain Meds after BBL.

What's the best pain meds after bbl? Would oxycodone work as a pain medication after bbl? I gained weight for the surgery and plan on losing at least half of the weight i gained... how would this play out on my result? Thanks!

Pain medication after surgery

your plastic surgeon will prescribe you pain medicationto take after your procedure.
This isto take after your procedure.

This is typically done during the pre-op visit.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Hello liiii5. Both are great questions. To start, each plastic surgeon has their very own post operative protocols after a BBL. This question would need to be asked to the board certified plastic surgeon of your choice. If you plan on loosing weight then having a BBL, then there will be a decrease in the amount of fat that can be harvested for grafting. However, this also depends on your goals of how you want your buttocks to look. Some, like a mild change and others want a more drastic change. Next step would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.