How effective is the Eclipse Micropen with PRP on stretch marks, when treating entire abs and flanks?

Should I consider another type of treatment? I am deciding between Infini RF and Eclipse Micropen. My stretch marks are white and silvery and about 2 years old. The Infini RF with PRP will be 3 treatments Micropen with PRP will be 6 treatments (same cost as Infini) Which would be more effective?

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

including Infini, are more effective than microneedling, but they do
accomplish slightly different things. I take a combination approach
to stretch mark treatment, which includes both lasers an microneedling with
PRP. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Infini vs microneedling for stretch marks

I usually tell patients that the Infini is about 10x the results of a microneedling device and I price it that way. The Infini can go deeper (if needed) and has the energy (RF) that makes for better collagen remodeling than just the needles. Keep in mind that stretch marks are hard to improve with any method but I'm certain that Infini will be a better choice. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD