I am very nervous about my facelift with Infini and Excillis (Photo)

How much will this last? Is it worth paying so much.? 8000.00

Infini and facelift

The infini RF device is a wonderful and successful modality for smoothing wrinkles of the face and neck. Everyone who decides on an infini treatment must be realistic. This treatment does not provide the results of a surgical facelift. One should expect about a 30 percent improvement over 3 treatments with essentially no downtime. The Excillis machine in general does not achieve better results. We charge 1500 dollars for each infini treatment.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I would use Infini or Exilis with Ultherapy or another skin-tightening method. Lasers and radiofrequency do well for texture and some mild crepey skin but they don't help with volume, skin tightening. That needs fillers/sculptra/fat and ultherapy/thermage or similar. All of these procedures should be safe in the hands of an expert. Find someone who inspires confidence. Best, Dr. Emer

Infini treatments are safe.

I don't see the need to do both and I wouldn't do them together. Infini treatment costs are about $1500. You pricing seems high but might be including both. Stick with Infini, it has more controlled heating and it gets to 70 degrees celsius, meaning it creates coagulation. Exilis only gets to 45, and doesn't coagulate. Results will be much better and more predictable with Infini. See link which goes into the science of Infini vs Exilis.

Steven F. Weiner, MD