Will Infini/Laser work for my stretch marks? (Photo)

I am currently searching for a procedure that will help with my stretchmarks. I've had them for 2 years and I'm ready to get rid of them. Has anyone tried Infini or Laser to treat stretchmarks on the abs? Thank you.

Works well

I agree that nothing removes stretch marks. But Infini does very well in diminishing them. I would recommend the procedure.

Stretch Marks

Hello, Thank you for your question, stretch marks can be very difficult to get rid of, especially considering how long they have been there. We use the Infini RF device and the Palomar Icon (1540 hand piece). We have had good results with both of those devices. This is a long road and it will take many treatments, but I have personally seen both work on stretch marks.

Alan B. Brackup, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Stretch marks

Unfortunately, there is no treatment modality that can get rid of stretch marks. The infini radio frequency micro needling device can help with these stretch marks but they will not disappear. Multiple treatments will be required. Presently, there is no factual study to give a patient the amount of improvement that will occur.

Robert M. Wald, Jr., MD

Stretch marks treatments - the truth

You will require multiple treatments. I find that microneedling, preferably energy based such as RF-Infini coupled with PRP works best. I prefer this to CO2 fractional lasers as healing is faster, and skin colour changes are less with micro needling. For new stretch marks (pink-red-purple), vascular lasers such as the pulse dye laser is best. Regards, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

Stretch marks require a series of treatments for improvement, there is no cure.  Lasers, microneedling/PRP and RF treatments can help.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Extensive stretch marks on abdomen

This is not an easy condition to treat. There is some success with lasers, Infini, microneedling, and PRP. Given the very large surface area, this can be expensive and not very satisfying. I'm working on treating these with Infini but the results aren't consistent.

Steven F. Weiner, MD