Is there any type of recourse when a plastic surgeon did a sloopy job? (photos)

I cannot possibly afford to fix my breast after spending $8500 for an explant and lift. It has been almost 8 months since I had my surgery. I've used the silicon tapes since the surgery, obviously not correcting this. The surgeon sutured the nipples distorted, created puckering of the skin and uneven placement of the breast tissue. Apperently he was hurried and was not paying attention. Additionally he did not lift the breast the way he confirmed. Ugly and depressed. Please help.

Iplant removal and lift

It appears that your surgeon did a periareolar lift.  You may need a revision mastopexy to help smooth things out.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Best of luck, Summer Black, MD

Lift

A revision lift would be an option to help correct the contour irregularities and scars.  Adding a small implant may help contour the breast as well if you do not mind having an implant replaced.  Best wishes, Dr. T.