Will a very thin marginal hypertrophic scar flatten with picosure?

Will a very thin marginal hypertrophic scar flatten with picosure? Or atleast lighten it? scar is located in the face. Is it also true that hypertrophic scars will resolve on their own?

Marginal hypertrophic scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I usually advise combination of treatments for scars. Since you did not upload any pictures of your scars, it is hard for me to give you any precise opinion. Picosure as well as Fraxel laser are great for scars. I usually combine them with other treatments such as TCA cross peel, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling, etc. I advise you to make an appointment with experienced provider to get examined and receive options that can deliver your desired results. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician