I want to know how much Volbella will cost?

Volbella Price

The price of Volbella can vary based on the amount of Volbella used and the demographic area that you are in. Prices usually range from $350-500 per syringe. To determine how much you will need it is best to consult with a board certified provider.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Volbella will depend on your injector, and the amount of filler

Cost vary across the board. I liken filler, especially great ones like Volbella to a pair of high quality Japanese steel scissors. Give this to an apprentice hair dresser, and the result will be very different compared to a 'Directors haircut.' Price will vary according to the experience of the injector- as a guide, Specialist are more expensive than cosmetic doctors, and nurse led injectors are usually the cheapest. In Australia, this procedure can be performed by nurses, dentist, doctors, right up to Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologist, so there is a marked variation in the cost. Most doctors charge by the ml (Volbella comes in one ml syringes). Don't get me wrong when it comes to experience vs cost vs results, because great nurses with an 'eye for filling' may even give a better result than Specialists! All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Volbella Cost

Thank you for your question in regards to Volbella. The cost of Volbella is dependent on how much you need and the area or areas you would like to treat. It usually starts around $375-$400 and can go up from there, depending on the amount and complexity of the treatment area. To find out what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Cost of Volbella

The cost of Volbella depends on how much product you are having injected and the experience of the physician who is injecting it.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green

The Nitty Gritty about Volbella

Prices will vary depending on the results you want and how much Volbella would be needed. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Volbella cost

We charge $425 for the first syringe, and provide incentives for additional syringes if needed. 

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  You are right that volbella was released for use within the last month in the US, though it had been used in Europe for some time.  Prices for a 0.5cc syringe will vary but will be in the 300 to 500 dollar range.  Hope this helps.