I have hard knots/lumps after Brazilian Butt Lift with lipo on my sides and back. How long does it take to heal? (photo)

I had bbl with lipo and I'm 1 month post op. My skin on my stomach sides and back are very tight which is uncomfortable. I have hard knots/lumps on my sides and back and they are painful. I get sharp pains in the areas that were lipo'd .I've had a total of 17 lymathic drainge massage which were all painful by the way and I decided not to get anymore because I just couldn't handle that pain anymore. How long will it take my skin to soften up and how long before these knots and lumps go away?

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you (in any responsible fashion) with specific enough advise to be truly helpful. Given your concerns, you'll be best off seeking follow-up with your plastic surgeon, earlier that already scheduled if necessary, for in person evaluation.