How to Get Rid of Sagging Skin After Gynecomastia Surgery?

I am 5'10" & weigh 102 kg, I had a surgery for gynecomastia around 2 months back where in the fats were sucked out using laser liposuction where as the glands were left as it is. However now I have sagging skin below my nipples, how can I get rid of the sagging skin & how much time will it take.

How to Get Rid of Sagging Skin After Gynecomastia Surgery

The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible that any indentations could be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Sagging skin after liposuction for male chest

If you have sagging skin after liposuction treatment for gynecomastia, you  probalby need some sort of skin excision procedure.  An exam is key.