TT scar Revision Incision Sinking In? (photos)

I had scar revision surgery 5 days ago. I've been following my surgeons instructions but my incision looks oddly sunken in... My follow up appointment isn't for another two weeks so I was wanting to know if this looks normal or if I should schedule my appointment for an earlier date?

Can't tell from your images

Have your surgeon look at this.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Scar depression following revision.

It is common for incisions to look this way once swelling sets in.  At this point your best bet is to wait a few weeks and see how things turn out.  I suspect it will look great.  Address your concerns with your surgeon to set your mind at ease.  

Kelly Killeen, MD

Scar revision - seems sunken

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck scar revison

I am so sorry but one can't judge a scar revision result this early - and before photos with un-bandaged after photos would be needed. The best thing to do is to ask your surgeon why it is sunken - just call the office, explain your concern and ask if you should come in earlier.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS