Can Bellafill be used to fill and lift cheeks permanently?

Cheek enhancement with Bellafill

It is a great filler for cheek enhancement. It is permanent, so you need to go to a trusted injector. It has PMMA spheres that stimulate your own body to create collagen. You continue to age, so you will need more as time goes on. I have 8 syringes in my cheeks.

Removal of permanent fillers. B

Permanent fillers have potential longterm complications. Our office specializes in the removal of these fillers if surgically possible. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Bellafill is a long lasting filler for cheeks

While Bellafill can be used in certain cases for volume restoration in the cheeks, it is important to see a board-certified dermatologist for an in-person consultation to discuss your options and make sure it’s the right choice for you. Bellafill is very long lasting, although it cannot be called permanent because the face will continue to age. It is FDA approved for results of up to 5 years in the nasolabial folds. 

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

BellaFill for the cheeks

BellaFill can be used in the cheeks to restore volume and create lift.  It is always good to start with a reversible filler just to ensure you like the results the injector is providing you with.  The beauty with BellaFill is that it is long lasting and you can build up an area over time.  We are a big area provider of BellaFill and see great results with the product.  Good luck in your search!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill to Fill and Lift Cheeks

Bellfill can indeed be used to fill and lift the cheeks.  Bellafill can be used the same way any other filler is used.  The results are natural and the long lasting.  This removes the nessecity of having to return every one to two years to get redone if you are being injected with the other fillers. 

There are things to be aware of though and I have added a video to help you understand the risks involved with any filler injection.

I hope the helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill for the cheeks

Bellafill  can be an option for cheek augmentation, but it depends on what your needs and goals are. It does not have the lifting capacity of some of the other fillers, but it does have a more permanent or semipermanent  duration. This can be a benefit, but can also be a downside as it is not reversible. It also requires a skin test before you get it because it has collagen from cow derived sources, so you need to make sure that you are not allergic.

Seek consultation with somebody experienced in all of the filler options, and you will get an idea of what is best for your individual needs.

Cameron Chesnut, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Bellafill is A Long Term Filler

Momma of three..A complete consultation and history is necessary in order to develop your best course of action.  Bellafill is and FDA approved filler that is long term.  It is the only filler that , recently, received and published its 5 year studies.  That stated it most likely will last many years past this.  It is one of my favorite fillers as you own it and do not rent it ( meaning other fillers disappear and you start from ground zero over and over again).  That sated should you be unhappy with it , it could be permanent.  So you must look for a cosmetic surgeon who has experience with this filler and knows how to best utilize it.   I use it on the entire face with the exception of the lips.  The cheeks are enhanced beautifully with it. good Luck Dr B

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon