Would lip fillers improve my profile? (photos)

My entire life I've been I secure about my weak chin profile, I do not min the front view however. I feel as though my nose is large also. Would lip filler especially on top lip improve my profile ? I also dislike the skin where the bottom of the cheek meets the chin, what can I do about this?

Lip and chin

Thanks for your post, I think lip augmentation with HA filler would look nice. You may want to consider chin augmentation with either filler or a small implant which would give you some projection of the chin and balance your profile.  Its best to see an experienced facial plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation.

Jacksonville Ophthalmologist

Filler?

Hello, and thanks for your question. I do think you would be a good candidate for lip augmentation with a hyaluronic acid filler. You might also like some filler placed in your chin (off-label), to give you increased projection. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend only getting treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Improving Profile and Lip Fillers

I would consider having Voluma injected into your chin and a filler for your lips. This combination should improve your profile. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Lip Fillers & Chin Profile

Dear sarahsj877:Looking at your photos, lip  and chin augmentation with dermal fillers would be able to improve your profile.  My suggestion would be consult a plastic surgeon in your area with regards to possible rhinoplasty and re-address the lip and chin profile thereafter.  Hope you find this information helpful.  Wishing you treatment success.

Chin augmentation using hyaluronic acid fillers

I feel that chin augmentation is the answer and not lip augmentation. By getting the chin to project more anteriorly, it give a more youthful and proportioned look.  Chin implants provide a permanent option but you may want to consider dermal fillers first to see if you will like the results.  You can certainly augment the lips, however simply augmenting the upper lip will make the lip stick out even more in relation to the chin and will not look natural.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician