What Procedure Will Lift the Corners of my Mouth Up So I Don't Have a Frown? (photo)

What procedure do I need to lift the corners of my mouth up so I don't look like I'm frowning? I also have pockets of fat just under the corners of my mouth, what procedure do I need to get rid of those? I have some fat and irregular hanging skin under my chin what proceeded do I need For this? I had lipo under my chin many years ago and the PS said the skin would even out but it didn't. I am 53. I would love a recommendation of a PS near the San Francisco areas who does a lot of this.

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers such as radiesse are a good choice to upturn the corners of the mouth.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Radiesse is a great filler that lasts about 1 yr and can upturn the corners of the mouth quite easily for roughly $650. Sincerely,

david hansen,md

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.