Does taking Celebrex (200mg) reduce the results of CoolSculpting since it's an anti-inflammatory medication?

I would like to know if taking Celebrex would cause the inflammatory response that releases the fat cells after CoolSculpting to be less effective. I would like to have some form of treatment like CoolSculpting done on my upper arms and love handle area. I tend to bruise easily (even before taking the Celebrex), so I want to know if this would be safe. I'm also prone to Cherry Angioma spots and am fair skinned. What treatment would be best?

Coolsculpting

There is no research that indicates that these medication could alter coolsculpting results. 

Sheila Nazarian MD,MMM

Thank you for your question. Celebrex should not have any impact on your treatment. You may have more bruising, however, the treatment should be just as effective.
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

You should not see a negative impact on efficacy of CoolSculpting from taking Celebrex

You may in fact increase your risk of bruising a bit post procedure but should not impact the effectiveness of the treatment. Best of luck with your treatment to transformation!

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

I am not aware of any evidence that taking an NSAID reduces the effectiveness of coolsculpting treatments due to their anti-inflammatory effects including Celebrex.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS