How much it will cost me to get rid of my belly fat using CoolSculpting? (Photo)

How much will Coolsculpting cost me?

Great question and thank you for your photo! Coolsculpting is great for treating stubborn pockets of pinchable fat. Patients can see up to a 20% reduction after just one treatment. Multiple treatments are often required to provide optimal results. Coolsculpting delivers great results safely but an in-person consultation with an experienced provider is required to assess whether or not you are a suitable candidate. We must also remember that although it is a great non-surgical option to liposuction, it isn't always a cheaper one if you are targeting multiple areas.

In my Chicago Practice I consult on both Coolsculpting and Liposuction. If you aren't sure on your suitability for the treatment, or cost, I recommend trying to find a physician who offers both to ensure a thorough consultation and definitive care plan.

Dr. Carolyn Jacob

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Hi,

Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars. You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial and aesthetic expectations.

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

How much it will cost me to get rid of my belly fat using CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Cool sculpting Costs for Belly Fat

Coolscupting treatments at our practice start at $700.

The cost for Coolsculpting starts at $700 for a cycle of CoolCore, CoolCurve, cool mini, or Coolfit.

The cost for Coolsculpting with Coolsmooth Pro starts at $750.

The cost for Coolscupting will be $1200 for a cycle of Coolmax.

A patient may need multiple cycles to achieve the optimal treatment.

We are currently running a special where a patient who purchases 1 cycle, can get a 2nd cycle 50% off.

You will need to be assessed in person to better guide you on the full costs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of CoolSculpting

Hi and thank you for your question.
It is difficult to do a consultation with photos.  Your best bet is to make an appointment with a CoolSculpting specialist in your area.  During the consultation the specialist will do an evaluation and give you a quote.

Best of luck to you!

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Pricing

The price to treat your abdomen with CoolSculpting will vary from practice to practice and is largely dependent on the treatment plan that you decide to move forward with. For patients with your body type we would generally do a mixture of different applicator types in different treatment sites over a two treatment protocol. Our average patient purchases two treatment areas with a re-treatment at 30 days for maximum efficacy. Our average patient pays roughly $3,750.00 for this type of treatment plan and is quite pleased with their treatment to transformation.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

You really need a complete examination by a physician who performs coolsculpting to determine the types and numbers of treatments which will be required to address your specific anatomic concerns.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

The minimum number of cycles is usually two with a cost per cycle in the range of $650 to $800, discounts applied as you increase the number of cycles.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Results versus Hi Definiton Liposuction

To me you are not the best candidate if anything Sculpsure would be better. Hi definition liposuction works much better in patients with hard fat problem areas who want contouring and definition.  See my yelp and IG.  Best, Dr. Emer.

It is difficult to give you precise pricing information without an in person evaluation.  The area of concern to be treated with coolsculpting needs to be able to be placed into the Coolsculpting applicator and it's difficult to say if you have that. Also, for patients who may need several treatments, it may be more cost effective to have liposuction surgery (if cost is the primary issue).
Best to be evaluated by a surgeon who  can offer both options and discuss pro's and con's of each.