I want laser light treatment for cafe Au lait birthmark. Any suggestions?

I've heard for creams that fade birthmarks, but never tried them. I can't seem to find a doctor near me or 100 miles from me to perform laser light treatment for my Cafe Au lait birthmark on my face. I have used makeup or bangs to cover it up all my life and now am ready to get it removed.

CALM and lasers

QSL or tattoo lasers are best for birthmarks of the CALM type. You will require several sessions. The majority of these birthmarks will respond to laser therapy. The YOUTUBE video shows one patient's journey. All the best. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Cafe Au Lait -- Tattoo Laser Treatment

Lasers can used to improve these types of moles/birthmarks but often will recur.  Please see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser Therapy for Pigmented Lesions

Thank you for your question. There are specific lasers for pigmented lesions. We continue to be one of the most comprehensive laser centers in the Midwest offering multi-modality treatments.Best wishes

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon