Will the holes on my face due to warts removal be fixed? (Photos)

I had my warts removed (cauterized method). I was told that it was normal to have holes and eventually it will heal. But it's been almost 3months and i still have those holes and it left brown spots on my face. Whats the best remedy for this? Will those holes and brown spots be fixed?

Scar treatments

Thank you for your question. There are different types of atrophic scars (indentation) such as rolling scars, boxcar scarring, or ice pick scarring. From your photos, it looks like you have rolling and boxcar scars. Any treatment options that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermaroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels, etc.. may help correct atrophic scarring. The right treatment for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime and cost.  I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin. Take care and good luck!