Can I get this mole made smaller? (Photo)

I love my mole ,but it is getting too big can I just get half cut off ?

Removing part of a mole

From your photo, it does in fact look like you might be able to partially remove this lesion.  I recommend consultation with a board-certified dermatologic surgeon.  

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal

You certainly can get just part of the mole removed.  The fact that it is growing and changing is of some concern and removing part of it for a biopsy is probably a good idea.  

Best of luck

Dr. Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. I suggest seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Removing part of a mole

Indeed you can remove all or any part of a mole. Best to see an expert cosmetic physician such as a dermatologist to review your options.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon