Can a doctor order customized butt implants? I am looking for this type of result (Photo)

Customized butt implants

Dear madam,   Thanks for submitting your goal pictures, however it would have been more relevant if you would have posted your own back and side view pictures. Size of implants depends on your desire and body measurements. The biggest implants that I have used are 660 cc oval round ultra soft silicone implants. The result is spectacular with nice 'S' curve (shelf), very nice hips curves and great projection. One of my patients told me that she stopped  traffic in Miami , as she walked with tight dress... Bigger implants (custom made) can be obtained at extra cost of making the special mold for the new implants(takes about 2-3 weeks to manufacture).   You have to realize that not all results are the same because there are different implants and different techniques. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So , do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                     Best of luck,                                            Dr Widder

Implant types

We order all types of implants, but you have to remember that implant size is limited by the base of your buttocks cheek. In order to get the results you want, you will require fat grafting performed to the lateral aspect of your buttocks cheek, which is performed at the same time.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Customized butt implants.

I do not know of any companies in the US that will customize buttock implants for you. Best of luck.