My buttock implants are 10 years old and extremely firm. Are softer implants available?

I received butt implants in 2006 and they are extremely firm. I hate them due to their hard feeling. My daughter calls me 'steel booty' & I'm afraid to be intimate because my butt is so hard. Although cohesive gel implants aren't available in the U.S. is there any solution to my problem. I'm 5'2 and weigh 119lbs

Buttock implants firm?

I have been putting implants since 2006 and their consistency has not changed over the years. However, if you can feel the implants it is likely that they are not intramuscular; you can have them switched from over the muscle to intramscular. If they are intramuscular I would consider fat grafting around the implants to soften their texture.

Buttock implants firm?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Softer buttock implants?

Indeed over the last 10 years there has been progress in making the semisolid  silicone rubber  buttock implants more soft and natural feeling. Additionally,  your implants may have been placed on top of the muscle or barely under the muscle and therefore closer to the surface making them feel much harder than if positioned deeper under the gluteus maximus muscle. Glad to help

Softer buttock implants?