Why don't my implants look like 800cc ultra high profile implants? Why are they cone shape? (Photo)

I just got out of surgery and the shape of my boob didn't change they are still very cony but my nipples did move to the middle.but why r my boobs still cone shaped? And the dr told me to wear this strap for weeks because my skin is way to tight and at the bottom of my chest..my skin is rippling? Will that fix?

Why don't my implants look like 800cc ultra high profile implants? Why are they cone shape?

NOT EVEN ! DAY! Allow 3 months healing!!! Did not your surgeon explain healing time to you? >>>>>>>>>>>

Early post-op

You are very early in the post-op period of a breast augmentation. You have to give it time to settle and for the tissues to stretch a bit. 

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Results

You are literally in the infancy of your recovery. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to heal and drop/settle. For now, be patient and kind to yourself as your body heals. Continue to share your concerns with your surgeon and if, at 6 months, you are still unhappy, speak with him or her re: revision options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD