What chemical peel is best for scars on legs, armpit and in between my thigh? (Photo)

So I have a lots of small scars on my legs, my knee is way darker than my legs, in between my thigh also are dark and my armpit. I'd love to at least minimize the dark areas on my body and get rid of the scars. What chemical peel you can recommend if I'm doing it at home?

No Peel

I would recommend no home peeling agents as I fear you would make the problem worse.  Daily use of sunscreen and a prescription topical skin lightening cream would like be the safest and best bet.  You might seek the care of a board certified specialist in your area.

Danville Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical Peels for Your Legs

An in office consultation is really the only way to determine if this pigmentation can be lightened with chemical peels.  You may need a combination of bleaching creams and skin lightening agents to best treat your legs.  Best, Dr. Green

Peels to remove scars

Thank you for asking about your scars and self-help chemical peels.

Peels will not remove scars but can cause further scarring.
Peeling dark areas can make them much darker.
Peels are inherently dangerous and should only be done by a specialist.
Please consult a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist for help.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.