Kybella in NYC cost?

I have a very small amount of fat in my chin. How much is the cost of Kybella in NJ and NY areas. Let's say I will need two vial per treatment.

Kybella costs

Thank you for your great question. The costs of Kybella are $600 per vial. On average I use two vials for three sessions for my patients. We offer complimentary consultation and 100% financing. Most patients pay per session. The results have been excellent. I have pictures at my website and they are very good. Your costs can vary depending on if you need more or less but that has been my experience with patients. 2 vials for three sessions. Hope this helps. 

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Kybella in NY

Kybella ranges by the syringe.  A typical price is $1500 for the submental area.  This is a permanent procedure and special care must be taken in choosing a board certified physician with expertise in this injection.  I often combine Kybella with Thermage for the best skin tightening results. Best, Dr. Green

Kybella cost

Thank you for your question. Kybella costs vary depending on how much product that you need to get the desired result and how many treatment sessions you may need. The best is to visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers Kybella as well as other non-surgical and surgical options for you to fully assess your options.

Cost of #Kybella

Dear fatherland:

The cost of Kybella is typically $1200 to 1600 per treatment, although some practices will charge as little as $700 if, as you describe, you only need one vial (mine included). A practitioner who is not board-certified in dermatology or plastic surgery might offer a discount, but may not have the same level of expertise.  

Allergan is currently offering a $100 to $200 rebate.

I hope you love your results!

All the best, Dr.Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Kybella cost

Patients often need 2-4 treatments with Kybella but the amount injected may be different for each patient.The cost of treatment ranges from $1200-$1800. Prospective patients should inquire about how to save $200 off their first treatment. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella pricing will vary from office to office.  In my practice we simply charge for each vial injected so you know exactly what you are paying for.

John Burns, MD

Kybella cost

Thank you for your question. The price for a Kybella treatment varies according to each patient and their desired results. It’s always best to have a full in-person consultation so that a qualified physician can review the treatment area and asses the number of injections that will provide optimal results. If you are interested, please schedule an in-person consultation with a qualified physician.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Kybella Treatments

Kybella is a relatively new product so pricing can be pretty variable.. average cost is about 1000 to 1500 per treatment but you can probably get it for cheaper depending on where you go.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Kybella cost in NJ

Hi, Kybella varies from $1200-$1600 a treatment.  Currently, there is a special at our practice for 30% off until end on May.  Allergan also has an incentive going on which gives an additional $100 off.  If you have very little fat, you may be satisifed after two treatments.  But you are not commited to two treatemtns.  You can see what it looks like after one and then decide if you need the second one.