I had prp treatment but.. (photos)

Hello. I had prp treatment and 3 months almost lapsed still no any effect shown on my hairs . Please tell me. What should I do now. I very tensed about this

In my opinion, you need to be patient. Hair grows at approximately half inch per month. Try to determine if your hair loss is decreasing and your hair is growing faster. If this is the case, the treatment is working and you do not need to worry. Find a p r p expert. Hope this helps. Good lock.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP and results

It can take at least 4 months to see any result from PRP. You should consult with a board certified dermatologist for a complete hair analysis.  PRP works wonderfully if you are a good candidate. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green