How can PRP prevent hair loss when it cannot stop DHT from attacking follicles?

PRP prevent hair loss

It works to counter the effects of DHT. The growth factors in PRP work to increase the thickness of the hair, speed up the growth and regrow inactive or dormant hair follicles.
Consult a professional in your area. You can also click the link below to learn more about PRP and how it works.

PRP VS DHT: ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, this is an excellent question. PRP does not counteract DHT directly. The various growth factors in PRP work to increase the diameter of the hair, increase the growth cycle , regrow dormant hair and speed hair growth. It works to counter the effects of DHT. However, as you can see, if you use a DHT blocker such as finasteride or dutasteride the effect of PRP increases. It does not have an androgenic opposition. How this helps. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

PRP can help regrow hair and thicken it. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation of the cause of your hair loss.  Best, Dr. Emer.