Is the PRP hair regeneration permanent, what is the difference between prp and prp hair regeneration?

I am 20 years old and I suffer from genetic hair loss

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Hair loss treatments must be used for life. Nothing is permanent with hair loss and you will eventually lose hair unless you do hair transplantation. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.

PRP is to be continued for Life

Hello. I understand how stressful it is to be loosing hair. Specially being such a young gentleman. What I can think about whit none to very little side effects is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). This procedure consists on getting some of your blood and putting it in a machine that will separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss. If your follicles have not been dormant for too long the hair can regrow.We recommend our patients to do the PRP therapy at least once a year. As any other non-surgical treatments, it is to be continued for life in order to keep having a positive effect on your hair. There are additions they can do to your PRP treatment like Acell.  There are many different treatments that can help you achieve your goals. PRP is only a very good one.Best of lucks on your quest to regenerate your hair!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon