Beard hair transplant. Is it normal to have spots where the hairs were grafted?

23 days ago i had a beard transplant. There are pinkish and reddish spots on my face where hairs were grafted. Please don't say that i should go to my doctor. I want the experience of the qualified doctors here about this. Please tell me is it normal. My doctor has said that it is inflammed. Will i be fine after some weeks? Will there be no scars left? Does it look like a cobblestone? Waiting eagerly.

Pinkish spots on my beard transplants

If you are concerned, you should go back to your doctor and ask the doctor if what you are observing is inflammation or infection.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If your doctor said your face is "inflamed", then it probably is inflamed. Follow your doctors recommendation.

If your doctor said your face is "inflamed", then it probably is inflamed. Follow your doctors recommendation.  If you are trying to seek reassurance, it is best to see a doctor in person for an examination.  Photos cannot substitute for an examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon