Pimple like bumps on the grafted hairs after beard transplant. What are they?

Hello, I have a beard transplant surgery 11 days ago. The procedure i went under was FUT. The hairs were taken from back of my head and were implanted to my cheeks, side burns,mostache. I am attaching pics of my face. If you can see it closely there are bumps where hairs were grafted. Looks like a pimple but did not saw any puss. What are they?. Will they go away when hairs will shed? Is it something serious?

Bumps on the beard transplanted area

I would worry about infection. Go back to your doctor to be checked out to see if there is an infection and if it should be treated. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You need to go back to your surgeon for a recheck. Photos cannot provide a diagnosis but the bumps and redness may not be typic

You need to go back to your surgeon for a recheck. Photos cannot provide a diagnosis but the bumps and redness may not be typical.  It may be a sign of an early infection.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon