Are my eyelid incisions too high? I am very worried. What to do? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Textbook too high.
Upper lid incisions too high
- In your photo, the incisions appear slightly high but a lot depends on how things looked before surgery
- And on the effects of the sutures.
- You will probably heal fine and look as well as feel much better once sutures are removed -
- And it is definitely time to remove them.
- Every surgeon does things differently - I generally place the incision at the natural tarsal crease unless my patient wants the crease moved higher or lower. I use measurements as a general guide but rely on individual measurement, anatomy and personal goals to set the crease.
You might also like...
Are my eyelid incisions too high? I am very worried. What to do?
Your upper eyelid incision is a little high.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.