Options for xl breast implants to archive busty fake look? (photo)

I have wanted large breast implants for a while now. I am currently quite small at a B but would like to know options for a larger look. I currently am wanting a more chesty appearance and am hoping for a final result that is more rounded and sits higher up on the chest. What are the options when it comes to this? Any advice is appreciated. And also, is it true that large sizes an give you problems when it comes to running, driving, etc or is that just a myth?

Baltimore breast augmentation with 800cc ultra high profile implants

In order to acheive the look that you've included in the photos, you might want to consider 800cc ultra high profile implants. I put in a lot of these implants and they give a great look with outstanding volume and cleavage. In fact, many women bring in photos from my website of the 800cc implants that I've put in and they say, "I want those implants!." However, I'd need to see you in person first to make sure that they're right for you. As far as having problems afterward, none of my patients have complained of the problems you listed. Most likely, this is because they know they will be getting large implants and they're ready for the change in the shape of their breasts and they adjust accordingly. Thank you for your question...Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon.

Avoid excessive implants

Upper pole fullness and breast elevation can be achieved by a simultaneous lift. There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. You can achieve maximum projection using this technique. Over implantation ( 800 cc implants) will lead to complications and you will be dissatisfied because they are not stable long term.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

XL Breasts

Ideal sized implants for each individual are determined based on pre-op chest and breast dimensions. The overall body size and height are factors as well. Your sizing goals can be obtained with implants in the 550cc and above range and likely high profile. However initially the soft tissue characteristics of your "un-augmented" breasts may not allow placement of these very large implants at your first breast aug procedure, thus requiring a second procedure to size up once your tissues have stretched out adequately.

I hope you also are aware that you are very likely to have more problems down the road which will be difficult to correct with implants in this 550 to 750cc range. Yes, running and other activities are cumbersome at this size. Also finding clothes to fit well with very large breasts and small everywhere else becomes quit a challenge.

High profile breast implants and create the fake look

Thank you for your question. High profile implants can give you the high busty fake look that you want. The sizes you are showing in the photographs are very large and the 500-700 cc range and may not be possible based on your breast size and chest size. I would urge caution as extremely large breast implants in the 600 700 cc range can certainly interfere with running and vigorous exercise

Options for xl breast implants to achieve busty fake look?

Thank you for the question. Yes, larger breast implants can be problematic, both physically and psychosocially. Therefore, careful patient selection is key. On the other hand, some of my happiest and most grateful patients, our patients with “extra large” breast augmentation surgery. You may find the attached link, dedicated to “extra large” breast augmentation concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

XL Breast Implants

Yes, it is true that large breast implants cause problems. They may not interfere significantly with driving, but they can definitely interfere with running or jogging. They also put pressure on the overlying breast tissue and skin and can thin them significantly. This can make the implant palpable or visible. The weight of the implants also cause pressure on the neck and shoulders. This causes the same symptoms that women with large breasts complain of and the reason they request breast reduction. I would, therefore, strongly recommend enlarging your breasts less than you indicated. Not only will you prevent the problems associated with large breasts, but you will also fit clothing better and be happier in the long run. Remember, you will live with whatever decision you make or have to pay for any changes when you decide you cannot live with the XL breasts any longer.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

XL Breast Implants

My advice to you is not to do this. You will regret it later in life. It is best to choose an implant that is appropriately sized to your build and body frame. If you then want to emphasize a more chesty and round appearance for a night out, invest in a quality push up bra rather than choosing an oversized implant to constantly look this way. High and ultra high implants can and will interfere with running and vigorous exercise.

Mark Gaon, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Options for extra large in plants

I think your best options for that busty look would be a high profile or ultra high profile gel implants.I caution you about going too large. The larger the implants, the larger the problems you may encounter. You will definitely have problems running and exercising with such large implats.

Janet Woodyard, MD

Implant size

Your best bet is to go with a silicone high or extra high profile implant. If this is not done then the base dimension will be way to wide and only look good with partial breast exposure as in the pictures you have attached. You may need to pick a big size then 4-6 months later go bigger if your skin envelope is too tight for a 700cc implant. Good Luck

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon